Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Name - New Style!!!

Hello, Everyone!!!

As many of you know, I have been running this blog for quite awhile for a local Flea Market. That Flea Market has decided that they no longer want/need to use this blog in their advertising platform. SO . . . .

Rather than just totally delete this blog, I decided to change and update it into my own blog. Now, rather than discussions about that local Flea Market, I will be discussing Flea Market Fun in general!

Over time, my fiance and I will be visiting flea markets all over and posting about our adventures and fun finds. I will also be posting tips and pointers for flea marketing and fun you can have at flea markets.

I will be posting what unusual and clever things you can do with your flea market finds, refurbishing ideas, repurposing ideas, repairing tips, and a host of other topics that center around Fun at Flea Markets in general.

So stay tuned and come back often. I look forward to interacting with all of you, sharing our ideas with you, and hearing all of your ideas as well. PLEASE don't be bashful about commenting. WE LOVE COMMENTS! And we LOVE to hear your ideas, too!

We truly look forward to this new adventure and are glad to be sharing it with you, our valued readers!

~ HAPPY FLEA MARKETING ~

No comments:

Post a Comment